Mat has more than 6 years experience in SEO, digital marketing, link building, WordPress design, and eCommerce. He truly is a jack of all trades, a digital marketing agency wrapped up into a single human being.
Digital marketer with more than 6 years of experience in the Internet marketing industry.
Mat is capable of setting up and running profitable campaigns on the most popular Ad platforms in Existence: Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
He is also a skilled WordPress designer, capable of customizing WordPress themes to fit any client’s needs.
Mat’s biggest strengths are his in-depth knowledge of SEO and link building. He can easily adapt his knowledge to any niche or product making him an extremely valuable member of any marketing department.
Mat has first-hand experience in all the activities above, he has worked together with digital marketing companies as well as an in-house SEO expert for multimillion-dollar companies. The last eCommerce client he worked with managed to clear 500,000 Euros in a single month in sales.
He is extremely trustworthy and hardworking individual, to a degree or another, he keeps close relationships with all his past employers. If you need actual numerical evidence of the facts stated above, please set up a meeting with Mat, he will show you real-time Analytics of these achievements.
Companies I Have Worked With
- SEO strategy for 20+ eCommerce websites. We managed to double (some triple) the total amount of traffic and sales through a mix of on-page SEO, link building and improving UX for our shops.I can show you the real-time Analytics for this, but won’t be posting here as it’s not meant to be public information.Trust me, the bosses were VERY happy about the results.
- I checked Analytics daily to measure results and plan strategies.
- I set up Google Shopping for all our products.
- Keyword research and on-page SEO for our products. I did this in English and then organized to get it translated into all other languages.
- Link building on forums and websites like Quora, I was in charge of constantly coming up with new link building opportunities to ensure continuous growth.
- I also maintained multiple blogs for our content marketing efforts. They turned out to be not as effective as other methods so we discontinued it after a year. The video game blog is still live and producing 3000+ monthly visitors.
- We focused on helpful, ever-green content, I make useful content only as it’s proven to provide much better results in the long term.
- Setting up and managing of Adwords accounts, more than 30,000 of monthly sales.
- Facebook advertising campaigns for local Pattaya business with budgets up to 2000 USD.
- WordPress design and theme customization.
- Technical and on-page SEO for clients in different niches including transport, tourism, digital marketing an real estate.
- Digital marketing campaign oversight and set up, creating the perfect balance between Facebook, Adwords, SEO and content marketing.
- Link building and keyword research.
- Keyword research and optimization for real estate listings on their listings website.
- I was also in charge of their Juwai account, adding listings to the platform for Chinese customers to see and buy (lead generation)
- Daily maintenance of their blog.
- Daily maintenance and set-up of their Adwords account.
- Blogging and Keyword research, all posts were targeted at potentially profitable keywords.
- Designing WordPress websites by customizing professional themes
- Creating of web courses including digital marketing and web design courses.
- Writing of press releases for events at the hotel
- Creation of marketing material and organization of PR related activities i.e getting published on local media
- Organized events including the launch of our new cocktail lounge ‘The Manhattan Bar’
SEO & Keyword Research
Adwords & Facebook Advertisement
Software and Apps
- WordPress: SEO plugins, security plugins, theme customization
- Google: Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster tools, Google drive apps
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Social Media: Facebook, Quora, Medium, Reddit, Forums
- Organizing: Toggl & Trello
- Other: Sublime Text
Here’s the last CV I’ve made. In this particular case it was for a content writer job, but don’t worry, being the diverse individual that I am means I can do a plethora of jobs, HERE download my boring CV with all my skills.